Accounting Software: MYOB Xero Reckon QBO (Intuit)
“Bookkeeping is my passion so let me free you from your books to give you time to do what you do best so you can grow your business.”
As a First Class Accounts bookkeeper, I am part of a network that gives me access to up-to- date information on legislative requirements and software upgrades, which helps my clients to stay compliant and grow their businesses.
I am a qualified CPA and also have experience in working with larger businesses. No matter what state your business books are in, I can easily provide the solution and report and present the best results for you.
I know that flexibility is important to my clients and therefore, I can work both on- or off-site and I am always available for phone calls and electronic communications. I welcome the opportunity to discuss your business needs.
• Preparation of BAS and PAYG returns
• Payroll services and reporting
• Bank reconciliations
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
• Financial reports and analysis
• Budget and variance analysis
• Cash flow and debt management
• Stock control and inventory
• Costing analysis and standard costing
• Initial client set-up and maintenance of accounting and office systems
• Software training and support
*Working under the supervision and control of First Class Financial Group Pty Ltd Tax Agent number 20874002.
Doncaster East, Templestowe, Warrandyte, Donvale, Park Orchards, Mitcham & Surroundings.
First Class Accountants Mitcham
Financial and Insurance Services
PO Box 3096 Mitcham 3132
0402 903 998
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm
Bookkeeping Solutions for Small and Medium sized businesses.
Call now for a Free 1 hour consultation to assess your business health check and what we can offer to suit your business and your needs.
How To Get There?
Call 0402 903 998 now in Oct-Dec 2017 ONLY!
- Arts, Recreation and Sport
- Community Organisations and Not-for-profit
- Education and Training
- Financial and Insurance Services
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Hospitality, Travel and Tourism
- Information Technology and Communications
- Personal Services
- Professional Services
- Property and Real Estate
- Trades and Construction
- Veterinary and Pet Care Services