COVID-19 has meant businesses at large have had to look at operational costs in entirely new ways, and it's undoubtedly been a confronting challenge.
With energy use being one of the largest contributors to these costs, it's certainly not to be overlooked. The good news is that there are many easy ways businesses can address their energy efficiency and potentially save thousands!
Whitehorse Council has partnered with the Australian Energy Foundation (AEF) to offer local businesses a FREE energy efficiency package:
- 30 minute one-on-one scheduled consultation with energy advisor
- Free energy advice line and email support
- Access to fully-vetted installation partners
- Electricity bill and tariff review
- Solar feasibility using Near Map
- Energy efficiency review:
1. Plant equipment review, existing, planned
2. Lighting review
3. Energy audit needs where appropriate
- Advice for local, state,
federal grant and financing opportunities
- Short report summarising consultation and next steps
To arrange an appointment call AEF: 1300 23 68 55