Date: Thursday 31 October 2019 at 9:30am - 12:30pm
Location: Willis Room, Whitehorse Civic Centre, Nunawading View on map
There’s a difference between being on Instagram and using Instagram to boost business.
If you have an ABN and less than 20 employees, for $55 your business is eligible to become involved in the Digital Solutions Program and attend a varied range of digital workshops.
Instagram is a powerful social platform for small businesses selling visually appealing products or services. Feature your brand to followers while using trending hashtags to expand your reach.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics that will be discussed:
- The benefits of Instagram for visual small businesses
- Setting up an appealing Instagram account
- Establishing a recognisable, desirable brand—in every post
- Gaining a strong, relevant following
- Rules and etiquette—how and how not to behave on Instagram
You must be registered for the Digital Solutions Program to attend this workshop and to take advantage of social media and improve the online reach of your small business.
Location of event
Willis Room, Whitehorse Civic Centre, 379-397 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading