How to Approach Performance Management
699 Doncaster Road
Doncaster VIC 3108
The key topic of the Workplace Assured Update includes:
- How to approach performance management, including termination of employment when the employee is no longer fit to perform the job
- Reading the early signs of depression, anti-social behaviour and underperformance. 1 in 5 Australian employees report that they have taken time off work due to feeling mentally unwell in the past 12 months
- Understanding Domestic and Family Violence Leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- An update on the changes to casuals - your obligations as of October 2018.
- Employer rights in surveillance of employees
- Workplace Assured solution
- Understanding changes to long service leave
|When:||Wednesday 28 November 2018|
|Where:|| Function Room 1
Manningham Function Centre
699 Doncaster Road, Doncaster
|Time:||7am arrival, 7.30-9.30am|
About the presenter:
The Australian Business Lawyers & Advisor team are the proactive national employment relations solution we offer at the Victorian Chamber. Our Workplace Assured team will also be present to discuss having access to ABLA, who won Employment Law Specialist Firm of the year 2018 at the Australasian Law Awards, through Workplace Assured.
Joe Murphy has specialised in employment and industrial matters for both private and public sector clients since 2001. Joe provides clients with strategic advice on discrimination, unfair dismissal, bullying, general protections (including adverse action), harassment and contractual issues.
With more than 15 years experience in litigation, Joe has represented clients in a range of tribunals and courts, including Fair Work Australia, the NSW Industrial Relations Commission, the Australian Human Rights Commission, the Administrative Decisions Tribunal of NSW, the Supreme Court of NSW & Court of Appeal, the Federal Court and Federal Magistrate’s Court.
He has also represented clients in connection with various public investigations and inquiries, including a number of high profile inquiries into corruption by employees and public sector officials.