Date: Tuesday 17 March 2020 at 9:30am - 11:30am
Location: Quest Burwood East, 315 Burwood Highway, Burwood East View on map
An effective marketing strategy should boost your brand, capture customers, keep them coming back, and ultimately save you time and money.
Find out why just a website and a Facebook page is not going to cut it at this back-to-basics workshop that will show you how to develop a marketing action plan to keep your effort and resources focused in the right areas.
Learn how to set marketing goals that work, get to know your customers better, clarify your unique selling proposition and choose the right marketing activities to match your business. Then learn how to measure the success of your activities so you can make sure you’re achieving your goals.
Learn how to:
• Set marketing goals that work
• Choose the right activities for your business
• Use market research and maximise customer service
• Make the most of marketing processes and systems
• Develop an effective marketing action plan
• Attract and keep customers coming back
• Get your business noticed
• Maximise social media
Facilitated by Small Business Victoria
Location of event
Quest Burwood East, 315 Burwood Highway, Burwood East