Date: Monday 16 March 2020 at 9:30am - 1:00pm
Location: Quest Burwood East, 315 Burwood Highway, Burwood East View on map
Prepare to get your bright idea off the ground, step by step, at this essential planning workshop packed with vital start-up tips, tools and expert guidance that will prepare you to give your business the best chance of success.
Come to grips with everything you need to know before you get started and walk away prepared with a clear vision of the next steps needed to turn your idea into business reality.
This workshop includes a free follow-up one-on-one mentoring sessions with an experienced small business mentor who can tailor advice and information to your individual circumstances.
Learn how to:
• Test your idea, product or service
• Assess your business readiness and next steps to fill any gaps
• Analyse your market
• Decide the business structure that’s right for you
• Understand and manage your business risks and opportunities
• Prepare a business plan
• Complete all the steps to register and set up your business
• Access ongoing advice and support to help your business grow.
Facilitated by Small Business Victoria
Location of event
Quest Burwood East, 315 Burwood Highway, Burwood East