Financial Security for Women in Business
This unique program is available to 15 women within Whitehorse who will receive:
- 2 x 3 hour Financial Fundamentals Workshops - covering all the basics around budgeting, pricing, money management and financial planning for the future.
- 1 x 1-1.5 hour Business Support Session to assist with implementing the new found skills.
- 1 x 1-1.5 hour Financial Planning Session with a qualified Financial Planner.
- 1 x 1-1.5 hour Business Review Session (6 months after workshops) to help plan your next steps.
The Program is available to women who:
• have been in business for at least 1 year
• are able to participate in the entire Program
• live or operate a business within the City of Whitehorse
Dates: Wednesday 11 October and Wednesday 1 November
Times: 9.30am to 12.30pm
Venue: Willis Room, Whitehorse City Council
379-397 Whitehorse Road, Nunawading
The Program fee of $75 includes all workshops, mentoring, financial planning sessions plus workbooks, handouts and tools/templates for future use. Valued at over $900.
To register for the Financial Security for Women in Business program, click here
For more information, please contact Whitehorse Investment and Economic Development Unit on 9262 6333.