Due to popular demand the Women on the Go program will have a March 2020 intake.
This highly innovative program for women in business based in Eastern Metropolitan Melbourne seeking meaningful and practical business assistance.
Through a combination of flexible online and in-person delivery you will get ‘real time’ mentoring support, the ability to build lasting networks, plus strategic ‘big picture’ solutions tailored to your business.
Key topics include;
- setting the right growth strategy for you and your business,
- making decisions that drive profitability,
- achieving alignment and successful recruitment,
- knowing your personal ‘hot spots’ as a leader, and
- managing crisis, conflict and change.
Applications close 14 February 2020, online engagement commences 18 February 2020 and workshop series starts on 3 March 2020.
Numbers are limited.
Visit the KnoxBiz website for more information.